Monday, February 1, 2010

Honeymoon!

I know it's been long overdue (again!) but here are some pictures from the Hawaii Honeymoon. As you can see I am now only 6 months behind:


Here we are at a beach.... we went snorkeling. I got really sunburned... and yes mom I did put on the strongest SPF sunblock ever half hour and everytime I got out of the water.














This was just us walking around the resort one evening.










Us snorkeling at the beach just outside the hotel.














The last night there we went to a Luau (Hawaiian word for overpriced dinner with dancers). It was pretty cool actually and the flame thrower dancing guys were pretty intense.











We couldn't help but put up a picture of these penguins. They reminded me a lot of these ducks at a lake I used to fish at growing up. It's like these penguins were just looking for a hand out.













This is us out for sushi one day for lunch. We actually have discovered our liking for sushi since we've moved to Iowa. Go figure.












Some more of the local wildlife just outside of the resort.











All in all it was a great trip and we had a blast.

Up next: Fairbanks, AK reception followed by: The Storm of the Century... stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I look forward to your next ones.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

Des Moines, Iowa
We are getting married July 11,2009 in Post Falls, Idaho. We will be holding a reception in Fairbanks, Ak on July 18,2009.