Friday, February 6, 2009

7 random facts about me

This being my (Kasey's) first post on here I guess I can start with some random facts about me.

1. I am not traditionally a "cat person" per se, however I must admit that when Christina brought her two black cats (Kimba and Koko) to Des Moines I was at first apprehensive, however they are very well behaved cats and I do enjoy their company.

2. I sell paint!! I know I know but in all honesty it's not as exciting as it sounds. I do really enjoy my job and am fortunate to have stable employment in these tough times.

3. I am in the Big Brother Program of Central Iowa, next week I take my little brother on our first outing, we are going to go bowling.

4. I am currently watching the movie "Sliding Doors" with Gwyneth Paltrow. So far it seems like a very thought provoking movie, we just watched "Mama Mia" which despite my former thoughts on musicials was a pretty entertaining movie.

5. Since the weather was so nice today we decided to go for a run, we got to see the surrounding neighborhoods. I also found out today during our run that I probably don't have a future in hurdeling as I could barely clear small puddles.

6. I just bought a house, it is pretty exciting. I plan on finishing the basement while I am here to try and raise to value of the place. It feels odd though because this is really the only time in my life I have lived in a bigger city (population more than 30,000).

7. When I get married this summer I will have a total of 3 neices and 2 nephews. Clint, David, Hayden, Sandra and Shelle and Dan's baby.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first blog!!! Where you planning on a career in hurdle jumping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking your first little Brother bowling, huh? I hope he doesn't embarrass you. Dad and I went bowling last night. It is the only thing I can beat him at, and I thumped him good. My high game was 155. I won't tell you what his was.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

Des Moines, Iowa
We are getting married July 11,2009 in Post Falls, Idaho. We will be holding a reception in Fairbanks, Ak on July 18,2009.