Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally!! House Pictures


I know everyone has been patiently waiting for me to put some pictures of the new house up. So, without further ado, I present to you all: The House.

This first picture is of the front of the house. It is white. It is also a pretty simple design with a large tree in the front yard.








This next picture is of the back yard. I plan on putting a vegetable garden right behind the garage.

Here is the front of the garage; this view is from the deck.












The deck is one of my favorite parts of the house. Maybe in the future put a grill on it, maybe some outdoor furniture. A guy can dream I suppose, but for the time being our little 18” charcoal grill will have to suffice.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good family neighborhood. Your deck and back yard look like the perfect space for outdoor entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

Des Moines, Iowa
We are getting married July 11,2009 in Post Falls, Idaho. We will be holding a reception in Fairbanks, Ak on July 18,2009.